Saturday, December 29, 2012

I am Broken



I’m Broken
I’m 45



I know what broken is.  I’ve been there too many times it seems.  When I was younger, I thought that God would always test us and break us to help us learn.  That being said, on more than one occasion, I’ve pointed my fists to the sky and said, “God, I’ve learned enough lessons, I don’t want to learn any more!  Why, why, why must I keep learning lessons, teach SOMEBODY ELSE!”

It’s only been lately that I realize God doesn’t cause all of our brokenness, but in our brokenness; He will help us grow, learn and mature in the ways of the world.

God, in his love, uses our brokenness;
God, in his love, causes some of our brokenness;
God, in his love, redeems our brokenness;
God, in his love, enters into our brokenness.

No comments:

Post a Comment